Now-a-days every other person talks about the importance of detox, as we all are aware of exposure to, millions of toxins surround us. Here Ayurveda comes in action again, this 5000 years old science already has given us this gift, called panchakarma -5 detox procedures :-
- VAMANA –Induced emeses
- VIRECHANA –Induced purgestion
- VASTI – Medicated enema
- NASYAM – Nasal drops inhalation
- RAKTA MOKHSHANA – blood letting
Before conceiving, couples are advised to undergo this purification procedure, to get rid of unwanted toxins and at the same time to help rejuvenate the body and senses.
The procedure follows as below:-
- Consultation with Ayurvedic physician, who does a detailed body type analysis, by doing pulse reading, external examination, etc.
- After assessing your body type, the ayurvedic physician formulates the Detox therapy best suited for your body type (includes set of massages, dhara, pizhichil, navarakizhi, etc. followed by one of the above detox)
- Strict diet and lifestyle modification play a vital role in the whole procedure.
- After the completion of Detox procedures, Physician prescribes the ayurvedic formulations to enhance the vitality and strength. Also helps rejuvenate the deepest cells of the body.