PAYMENT / REFUND / GENERAL POLICY (Updated on 4 April 2020)
Om Vedic Heritage Centre Pte.Ltd. has an exchange and refund policy as stipulated below:
- All pre-payments including, and not limited to packages, will be covered by the approved insurance (NTUC)
- Your prompt arrival will help us ensure all clients receive full and quality service in a timely manner. We recommend that you check in at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled timing. In the event of a late arrival, Om Vedic has the right to reduce the time of the session accordingly or complete the treatment by the appointed time and charge the full price of the booked treatment.
- A cooling off period of 5 working days (exclusive of Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays) from the following working day of receipt, is allowed, for clients to seek full refunds of payment made for services that the clients do not wish to proceed with.
- Packages are transferable to another client of the same package or upgraded service of higher value; transfer or shall provide a written agreement for such transfer.
- Packages are exchangeable within the same or of a higher value package i.e. foot massage to body massage, changes to a lower value package will not attract any refund of the difference in pricing.
- No refunds for pre-paid packages will be entertained after the cooling off period. All discounts, promotional or complimentary sessions or package offers are not included in refunds.
- For pre-paid packages partially consumed within 5 working days, will be allowed to transfer or exchange with another package, for the balance unused amount. The redeemed treatment of the package is strictly non-refundable. Refunds will be made in the form of cheque or bank transfer.
- Clients have the flexibility to add any other services to their current packages and promotions (subject to timing and availability) and will be charged according to the price list available at the counter.
- Products once sold are non-returnable and refundable. Product Exchange is applicable within 5 days from date of sale and only if the product is intact and deemed in good condition with the discretion of the management as final.
- In the event of cancellation within 10 hours of scheduled appointment, a 20% cancellation charge will be imposed. In the event of “no-show”, a 50% cancellation charge will also be imposed.
- Exchange, Transfer, Refund Form: completed request form to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or passed to the receptionist at the centre. Clients will be notified immediately or within 24 hours (latest) of the outcome of request.
- In the event the transaction is cancelled during the cooling off period, the deposit shall be refunded subject to an administrative and inconvenience cost of 10% of the package purchased.
- In the event the transaction is cancelled after the cooling off period, the deposit shall be forfeited and not refundable nor exchangeable.
- All our treatment packages are covered by insurance by NTUC Income Insurance. A temporary insurance cover note will be given immediately to the customer upon collecting the payment of prepaid treatment packages.
- All pre-payments including, and not limited to packages will be covered by the approved insurance.
The policy shall be reviewed annually by the management.
This establishment is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of customer data. Customer’s particulars and information are for internal records used to assess the quality of care and will not be passed on to a third party. Your privacy is assured.