The healing process starts right from the time you enter!
Om Vedic Heritage Centre, A Healing Sanctuary
Step into this healing sanctuary and you will be greeted by a traditionally Indian environment, designed with warm and natural elements to imbue you with a sense of calmness and peace. Additionally, the combination of colours spanning tangerine, earth-red and white help enhance the serene atmosphere in this earthly paradise. An upper floor at the Centre facilitates the dispensing of ancient Indian wisdom in the form of yoga, breathing exercises (pranayama) and meditation. Indeed, Om Vedic Heritage Centre is the definitive choice for those looking for a ‘one stop centre for holistic wellness’.
Our center is designed aesthetically with the customer delight in mind creating an ambiance that imparts a feeling of calmness and peace. Our center is equipped with one consultation room, three treatment/massage rooms (luxury suite, deluxe and ordinary), retail space, a fully equipped 1000sq ft hall ideal for yoga, meditation, art studio, music classes etc.
A True Visual Feast – The centre showcases the creativity and talent of Mrs Raji Govardhan’s mesmerising artwork. The centre’s signage board being her Masterpiece. Care has been taken to make the Centre appear traditional, warm and natural, with all its interior designing as well landscaping handled completely by staff of Om Vedic Heritage Centre.
Om Vedic launched its 2nd Outlet “AyurVeda Pharmacy” (AVP) on 11 May 2014 at 8 Belilios Lane, Singapore
VIPs & Renowned Persons visit and Bless Om Vedic Heritage Centre
- Dr Prema Pandurang ji, renowned preacher, former English Professor at Presidency College, Chennai and Trustee, Kshetrropasna Trust, Sriperumbudur, India, visited Om Vedic in 2010 and conducted a Bhagavatha Sapthaham in the nearby Perumal Temple on Serangoon Road, Singapore.
- Swami Udit Chaitanya (Acharya of Bhagavatham Village in Kerala) visited Om Vedic in June 2010.
- Swami Tejomayananda (Head of Chinmaya Mission from 1994–2017) visited and blessed the centre in May 2011.
- Dr Sri Rangan Anna, second son of Sri Krishna Premi Swamigal gave a discourse on Dhanwanthari Jayanthi day at Om Vedic, in Nov 2010.
- Dr H. R. Nagendra, founder of Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA), a deemed university located in Bengaluru, conducted a workshop at Om Vedic in May 2011, as part of an event organised by VYASA, Singapore.
- Many experts Ayurvedic Doctors or Vaidyas, have also visited and conducted training programmes at Om Vedic. A few to mention are, Dr Panda, Dr Indulal and Dr Varsha from Arya Vaidya Pharmacy, Coimbatore, Dr Ramesh Varier, Ayur Veda Nilayam, Madurai, India.