Acne (Yuvana Pidika)
- According to the ayurveda this condition is known as Yuvana Pidika.
- The shalmali -thorn like eruptions on the face of adolesents, due to vitiation of kapha,vata and rakta are known as YUVANA PIDIKA.
- Acne vulgaris is an inflammatory disorder of the skin.The problem originates from the root of the hair follicles where they associated with the sebaceous glands.when the blood circulating in these glands is impure,then it cause eruptions on the surface of the skin.
- Improper diet
- Chronic constipation
- Nutritional Deficiency
- Having more sexual desires in the adolesence
- Womens who have menstual problems
- Lesions are more on Face, Shoulders, upper chest & Back.
- Inflamed lesion, Pimple Spots & oily skin
- Skin is hot & painful to touch
- Sometimes lesions are filled with pus /impure blood
- Single herbs like
- Blood cleansers like
- Diet & Life style changes are very important
Treatment Case Study
- Age:30yrs G: F
- C/O Pimples and pigmentation since many years.
- H/O She is getting pimples all around the chin,after that pimple mark wont go off.
- Ayurvedic approach:She was given blood cleanser, internal medicine and recommended external applications also.
- She was adviced for herbal facials for 7 sessions.After 2 weeks time she got very good improvement.
- No pimples,pimple pigmentation spots also came down.adviced some lifestyle changes and modified some food habbits also.
Disclaimer: All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee. Customer testimonials as found on our Website are strictly the opinion of that person; your results may vary based upon your constitution or circumstances.