- Heel Spur can be correlated with VataKantaka in Ayurveda. This is a common cause of heel pain which is predominant at the age of 40 to 60. This condition occurs due to kapha dosha along with vata dosha. Vitiation of kapha leads to inflammation in the joint. Excess calcium deposition and spur formation occurs. Vitiated kapha blocks the normal path of the vata srothas. Because of these two vitiated doshas pain and inflammation occurs in the joint.
- Intense pain after prolonged rest
- Inability of bearing weight on the affected hee
- Changes in walking pattern
- Intermittent pain while walking and running
- Snigdha ruksha
- Abhyanga ( local )
- Sweda (ruksha)
- Internal medicines
- Raktamikshana ( acc to susgruta )
- Agni karma
- Proper rest
- Yoga for mental reliefe
Treatment Case Study
Disclaimer: All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee. Customer testimonials as found on our Website are strictly the opinion of that person; your results may vary based upon your constitution or circumstances.