- UTI is a bacterial infection that can affect any part of the urinary tract (urethra,bladder or kidney). Women's are more prone to this infection.
- Ayurveda believes that aggravated Pitta produces heating toxins in the body which accumulate in the mutravah strota (urinary channels) causing UTI.
- In Ayurved ,it is called as ’MutraKricha’ which means difficult & painful urination. The most common type of UTI is a bladder infection which is called as Cystitis. Another kind of UTI is a kidney infection known as Pyelonephritis.
- Pain or burning sensation during urination
- Frequent Urination
- Passing only a little amount of urine despite the urgency
- Blood or pus in the urine due to infection
- Pain or pressure in the rectum or pelvis
- Fatigue ang tiredness
- Fever, vomitting, chillis(In Kidney Infections)
TYPES ACCORDING TO AYURVEDA:
- vataja mutrakrccharam (kidney stone)
- pittaja mutrakrccharam (acidic urine)
- kaphaja mutrakrccharam (bph+secondary infection)
- sannipataja mutrakrccharam (chronic UTI)
Ayurveda’s integrated approach to UTI includes a healthier life style, modified diet, intake of herbal supplements and practicing yoga as follows :
- excessive stress and anger should be controlled.
- Avoid sleeping in the daytime after eating.
- Try to go to bed early and get enough sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun and heat .
- Wear loose-fitting and cotton clothes.
- Drink plenty of water as it cleanses your body by diluting and flushing out the unwanted substance.
- Take Vitamin C rich diet as it prevents the bacterial growth due to the acidic environment created in the bladder and the urinary tract.
- Avoid processed food like cheese, chocolate and dairy products.
- Do not take spicy food, caffeine, alcohol and cigarettes.
- Not to take carbonated drinks like beer, soda .
- Avoid foods and drinks that are difficult to digest like white flour products
- Chandana are the effective natural cures
Treatment Case Study
I was suffering from UTI past many years. I was not able to travel frequently because of this condition. I took treatment at om vedic for a month and the symptoms started to fade away and did not get any UTI past 5month. I am very happy with the treatment
Disclaimer: All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee. Customer testimonials as found on our Website are strictly the opinion of that person; your results may vary based upon your constitution or circumstances.